STP Trisakti Events
Quality & Care
Certificate No 11/01877
Trisakti Institute of Tourism
in collaboration with
HOTEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
DARMASISWA REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA PROGRAM
DARMASISWA is a scholarship program extended by the government of the Republic of Indonesia to foreign students from countries with which Indonesia has friendly relations. Darmasiswa Scholarship Programs funded by the Government of Republic Indonesia through the Ministry of National Education (MoNE). Participants can choose their place of study from over 38 participating universities and colleges.
The main purpose of the Darmasiswa program is to arouse and foster interest in the Indonesian language and culture among citizens of friendly countries, and to reciprocate scholarship programs provided by other countries for Indonesian citizens and to forge closer cultural links with these nations.
The DARMASISWA program is essentially a "non-degree" program of one year or less. The participants are prohibited from engaging in any political and/or business activities which may result in destabilizing governmental programs or lead to personal profit/gain.
Darmasiswa RI Program 1 year offered with 3(three) Program -
- Indonesia Language
- Indonesian Culinary
- Tuition and instructional fees
- Living allowance (Rp. 1.000.000,00 per month)
- Clothing allowance (Rp. 300.000,00), one installment
- Pick up service upon arrival
- Assistance to find accommodation
Rights and Obligations of Participants
- Free of tuition fee
- Willing to help the universities/colleges in academic activities for approx. 5 (five) hours per week.
- The participants may seek their universities assistance (from their own university) in finding a accommodation to rent.
- The participants will be fetched at the airport upon arrival.
Annual Schedule of Darmasiswa RI Regular Program
- Application deadline: 31st of March.
- Selection of documents: 15th of April.
- Orientation and Bahasa Indonesia course: 4th week of August.
- Academic program: August/September to July.
Eligibility Interested applicants must:
- be under 35 years of age
- have completed Secondary Education or its equivalent
- have a basic knowledge of the proposed field of study
- be in good health as proved by Medical Examination Record
- be able to communicate in English
For those who apply for the Darmasiswa Short Course Program, applicants should be able to show admission letter or other relevant documents from the intended Trisakti Institute of Tourism
Prior to traveling to Indonesia, scholarship recipients must:
- Receive a letter of acceptance from the Ministry of National Education of the Republic of Indonesia
- Meet Indonesian immigration requirements for temporary resident visa
- Not be pregnant when traveling to Indonesia to begin study
In Indonesia, the scholarship recipients must:
- Abide the condition of the scholarship and the rules of Indonesian university/college/teacher training center
- Abide the rules and regulation governing a temporary resident visa
- Act in a way that will not bring dispute to Indonesian government or institutions, and
- Return home at the end of the award period
- One original and two copies of completed and signed Application Form provided by Ministry of National Education through the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate General Offices;
- Three pieces of the applicant’s recent photographs (size 4X6 cm);
- Three copies of Medical Examination Records;
- Three copies of official transcript from senior high school, college or university attended;
- Three copies of passport with a validity for a least two years;
- Applicants applying for the Darmasiswa Short Course Program A should include admission letter or other relevant documents from the Indonesian universities where you will undertake undergraduate or graduate programs;
- The applicants are allowed to apply for more than one Higher Education Institution and are required to submit their complete application forms and other documents to the Embassy or Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in the country of residence.
The applications that are selected by the Indonesian Embassy will be submitted to the Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation, Ministry of National Education or the Directorate of Public Diplomacy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Head, Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation
Ministry of National Education
Building C, 7th Floor
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan - Jakarta
Telp./Fax. (62-21) 573-8181, 570-9445/46, 572-4707
For more information, please contact to:
International Affairs Office
Trisakti Institute of Tourism
Jl. IKPN Tanah Kusir-Bintaro
Jakarta Selatan 12330 - Indonesia
Telp : +62 21 7377738-40
Fax : +62 21 7377736, 7341701